My main website is Smart Moms Saving Money

This is my last hope to live without pain every second of the day. Please pray for me, I need all prayers I can get. My main website is at Smart Moms Saving Money

Welcome, Read About My Back Surgeries Below.

My name is Laura, and I am 42 years old. I seriously injured my back at age 15, but didn't have major back surgery until 2004. Mostly the reason I waited so long was, due to fear and not trusting the doctors I had. Once I met Dr. Steck I knew right away, I had found THE Doctor that could not only handle this complicated surgery, but someone I trusted completely.
Read on and I'll try and explain my surgery and document my newest surgery too.

Friday, November 18, 2011

ARGH! THE DOGS PULLED ME DOWN AGAIN!


What can I say, I am not good at updating this page.
As if you didn't know that already, right? 
What has happened since I last wrote well, my dogs pulled me down. AGAIN!
Yeah I know, I said, I wasn't going to walk them together again, but it's hard.
It's hard, because I have to walk twice as much.  While walking twice as much is good for me, I am not always feeling well enough to do it.  
It's more then just walking, because one weighs 70lbs and the other 55lbs.  No matter how much I train them, they still pull.  And they HATE cats, we have a cat and they get along with her, but any other cat, for get about it.  That's what happened this last time.  I was walking and I was less then 1/2 a block from my house I could see my drive-way and all of a sudden they just jerked off to the right, yanking me down on the ground.  I skinned up my arm, hand, and just hurt pretty much everywhere.  I was so upset, at them.
r
I came in and sat in the chair and cried for a few minutes, not about the pain although it did hurt, but it was more outta frustration.  I just don't know how to get them to stop, this.  I have been caring a small water bottle and every time I think they are about to pull/run or something like that I give them a quick squirt.  It has been working, but that cat came outta no where I didn't even see it, the cat was under a car.  These dogs can spot or smell a cat a mile a way I tell ya. 
After I stopped crying I started looking over my injuries and I got scared, because I had a huge bump coming up on my outer arm between my elbow and wrist.  Then I notice the left side of my rib cage was really hurting.   I put ice on my arm took a shower and went to bed.  When I woke up my chest was killing me.  It hurt so bad that I couldn't raise my arm, cough.  It was so sore that I couldn't use my arm without it hurting worse.  It took a whole week for it to feel better.
Now I am back to walking them one at a time, again.  
Them dogs sure are lucky I LOVE them so much!  They are like my kids, since my kids are out the house now.  My dogs are good and good to me, shoot they are super protective. That's my main reason for having a big dog, protections.  
The funniest thing, which wasn't funny being pulled down but funny over all.
Another time they pulled me down was when I was walking pass the big church down the street.
The church has a huge field where they play ball of all kinds.  And at this time there was a bunch of young adult guys playing.  Well they were kicking the ball and I noticed my younger dog was kind of getting excited.  I thought it was, because she wanted the ball.  It still maybe why she was I don't know for sure.  Well I walked them around the big block and was now in front of the church, but behind the goal.  Well the timing worked out to where the guys were all running towards us kicking the ball.  My dogs went nuts, especially the youngest one and they took off towards the ball to the right, pulling me down.  
I was yelling for them to stop while laughing, because I couldn't believe they had just pulled me down over a ball.  Well a couple guys run over to the fence saying oh, mam are you okay? One guy just jumps over the fence to come help me and my dog tried to eat him, so I was like no, go back... thanks I am okay.  It was so embarrassing, to say the least.  These cute guys watching me get knocked down and then pulled, then my dog trying to eat them.  All the poor guy did was put his hand out for me to grab and my dog almost took it off.  I laugh because she is so loving, a big baby.  It's just so weird how protective they can be.  I have to learn some more training tips for them.  This is my first time owning Pit Bulls, which they are mixed Pit Bulls. They are great dogs,  I just need to teach them some manners and we'll be good.
I am doing better and I am back to walking my dogs, (1) at a time right now.  I have good days and bad days.  I still can't do much of anything with bending over.  I do have a spinal fusion, rods, pins, and now this Spinal Chord Stimulator so I shouldn't be surprised I can't bend over very easy.
Cleaning the bathroom KILLS me.  It's mostly the tolit and tub the bending over, and I can't 1/2 @$$ anything like that so that kind of makes it even worse.
I have a few tips for y'all though.
If you suffer from heart burn which a lot of people that have taken medication do.  Start taking Probiotic, it has helped me like nothing either and it only took about a few times taking it too!  Really I am serious, I LOVE this stuff! I have been suffering so bad I was like that commerical on TV not knowing to take it before, or after to prevent or to fix it was a nigh mare, but it's so much better now that I am taking this daily.
And I can tell you how to get it MUCH CHEAPER then the name brand which can be Outrageous for sure.  It's Member's Mark 4X Probiotic compared to Align.  I bought this at Sam, it's 3 times cheaper and 4X stronger!
I got it at Sams for somewhere in between $11 and $13 I can't remember for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment