My main website is Smart Moms Saving Money

This is my last hope to live without pain every second of the day. Please pray for me, I need all prayers I can get. My main website is at Smart Moms Saving Money

Welcome, Read About My Back Surgeries Below.

My name is Laura, and I am 42 years old. I seriously injured my back at age 15, but didn't have major back surgery until 2004. Mostly the reason I waited so long was, due to fear and not trusting the doctors I had. Once I met Dr. Steck I knew right away, I had found THE Doctor that could not only handle this complicated surgery, but someone I trusted completely.
Read on and I'll try and explain my surgery and document my newest surgery too.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easy Sweet & Sour Chicken

I cooked this for dinner last night it was easy, cheap, delicious, quick and healthy too! Found it on the back of Minute Rice -Brown rice I bought at Walmart for $0.50 with a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment