My main website is Smart Moms Saving Money

This is my last hope to live without pain every second of the day. Please pray for me, I need all prayers I can get. My main website is at Smart Moms Saving Money

Welcome, Read About My Back Surgeries Below.

My name is Laura, and I am 42 years old. I seriously injured my back at age 15, but didn't have major back surgery until 2004. Mostly the reason I waited so long was, due to fear and not trusting the doctors I had. Once I met Dr. Steck I knew right away, I had found THE Doctor that could not only handle this complicated surgery, but someone I trusted completely.
Read on and I'll try and explain my surgery and document my newest surgery too.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Don't Ever Use Your Daughter's Hair Products!

Don't Ever Use Your Daughter's Hair Products, At Least Without Reading First!
I won a Pro Rodeo Package from Cox Cable. This was a great gift, I got one of the Special Pro Rodeo t-shirts, hats, stuffed bulls, 4 tickets and Meet & Greet back stage with one of the Greatest Pro Rodeo riders.

I wasn't sure how much i was going to like a Rodeo, because I am so against crualty to animals and I wasn't sure if they hurt the bulls or not. I always wanted to see it closer though, because my grandpa who I was super close to use to be a bull rider. He was super nice and very good to animals so I had a hard time understanding how he was a not only a bull rider but one that won a lot of awards for it too. I felt if I went to this type of thing I could see first hand how the animals were treated.

While getting ready for the Rodeo I noticed I was out of hair mouse and instead of going and looking in my locker where I keep all tons of new stuff I made a HUGE MISTAKE! I asked my 17 year old daughter, if she had any mouse. To me I thought I was running late so it's just mouse I can grab a handful rub it in my hair, blow dry and go, right? HELL NOW! Oh, my God I put this mouse in my hair while putting it on it felt just like normal mouse. As I start blow drying my hair my hands started litterly getting stuck in my hair! I was like, Kayla! What the hell, is this crap I just put in my hair? I made a huge mistake by not reading the can, by using my daughter's mouse and not just taking 3 minutes longer and going to get mouse out the locker. As I dried my hair it was horrible my hair looked like I had the greazys it was BAD! The worse thing was I was already running late and wanted to go to the Meet and Greet. I kept drying and drying and drying, but it wouldn't dry. I think as long as I took I could of rewashed my hair and dried it again. I would of done that, except I already had my makeup on and I looked good. Well everything except the hair. If I would of had a cowboy hat I would of just threw that on my head and been done with it, but I only had a Summer cowboy hat, which wouldn't of worked.

So, we ended up missing the greet due to my hair problem. My back was hurting more then normal today too, since lately it has been so much better. beside getting stressed it right before that time of month God cursed women with. I had a lot of back pain each month so bad that I normally end up in bed for 1 or 2 days the pain is so bad. I am hoping this month is different, we'll see.

I ended up taking an extra pain pill since my back was hurting a lot and I didn't want to had a bad time. We ended up having a GREAT time, greasy hair and all. ha ha I did get to learn that they treat the animal GREAT! These bulls are so well taken care of I really think the bulls are treated better then the guys were. They looked so clean, beautiful and strong. You can tell they must eat the best food available, because their coats were shinny and smooth. Before the show started we were lead in prayer for the riders and the animals. I really liked that, and behind the stage was pictures of the Bulls a long with their names and information. It made me feel really good knowing that none of the animals were being miss treated it made me feel a lot more relaxed and I was able to enjoy the show which was amazing. We were right there in the middle of everything.

My back was still hurting a little more then it had been so I turned up my stimulator and that helped a lot. It's so nice to be able to have more opption then just popping a pill. I am happier with having this done more and more everyday. I've been walking for at least 30 minutes a day, but more like 60 minutes a day.
It's so worth it to have this done, because I can do a lot more then I was able to do before.
Until next time, remember don't use your daughter's moose. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment