My main website is Smart Moms Saving Money

This is my last hope to live without pain every second of the day. Please pray for me, I need all prayers I can get. My main website is at Smart Moms Saving Money

Welcome, Read About My Back Surgeries Below.

My name is Laura, and I am 42 years old. I seriously injured my back at age 15, but didn't have major back surgery until 2004. Mostly the reason I waited so long was, due to fear and not trusting the doctors I had. Once I met Dr. Steck I knew right away, I had found THE Doctor that could not only handle this complicated surgery, but someone I trusted completely.
Read on and I'll try and explain my surgery and document my newest surgery too.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I was able to walk today!

I am happy to say that I was able to walk my dog today. :) Rosie was super excited that's for sure. I felt a little better today and I found some old energy pills and took one it sure did the trick, because I had a lot more energy and I had no problem walking. I only walked about a mile I think. I had a video to return to the New $1 Blockbuster machine, so I thought I'll just walk my dog and go on down there.

Walking her, went well she is kind of out of practice and kept smelling everything, but when I would tell her she'd start walking again, I didn't really have to pull on her and she didn't pull me. I was a little worried she might be pulling again, since it's been a while and with her being so dang strong I didn't want her to hurt my back. Rosie is a 66lb Pit bull, who is almost pure muscle. She's such a beautiful dog, I love walking her.

When I got to the Blockbuster machine it wouldn't take my movie back, and since it was my first time I kept thinking I was doing something wrong and the dang sun was shinning right on the screen so it was hard to read. I called the # off the machine, and they asked me a few questions then told me to return the movie inside the store, because if it doesn't grab it then it's not working right. I thought okay that's easy enough and hung up.

Right after hanging up I look down to remember, oops oh crap, I have a huge dog with me, that lots of people are scared of. I guess since I have sunglasses on I could just hold my arm up and act like I can't see, right? Um no that's not right. Boy am I ever for in a pickle! Well I stood there for a minute and though, I'll just make her leash short and keep her on my side. That's what I did and I walked in with her, no one said anything except a guy at the front of the line, who I jumped. No he wasn't mad at me he must of been a dog lover, cause he was like oh, wow she's beautiful. I was thinking what part of sneaking don't you notice here, dude? Be quite, about the D. O. G. HA HA The guy behind the counter, didn't say a word about her though, he just took the movie and said he would return it and we went on our way.

I think I'll try and walk to CVS tomorrow and bring her in with me there. That would be so awesome if I could take her in with me, I'd start walking to the store with her all the time.

My back seems to be getting a little better everyday now so I can't wait to see how good it's going to be in the end.

Please make sure you stop by my website
Smart Moms Saving Money

No comments:

Post a Comment