My main website is Smart Moms Saving Money

This is my last hope to live without pain every second of the day. Please pray for me, I need all prayers I can get. My main website is at Smart Moms Saving Money

Welcome, Read About My Back Surgeries Below.

My name is Laura, and I am 42 years old. I seriously injured my back at age 15, but didn't have major back surgery until 2004. Mostly the reason I waited so long was, due to fear and not trusting the doctors I had. Once I met Dr. Steck I knew right away, I had found THE Doctor that could not only handle this complicated surgery, but someone I trusted completely.
Read on and I'll try and explain my surgery and document my newest surgery too.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Medical Information On The Spinal Cord Stimulator


Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) is a medical therapy for people who suffer with certain types of chronic pain.
(SCS) involves the use of an inplanted device - a Spinal Cord Stimulator (sometimes called a generator or pace maker for pain.) to deliever mild electrical pluses directly to nerve fibers.  This direct approach at treating pain at it's sorce can be very effective.

To Read more on this Click HERE article borrowed from, St. Jude Medical.

What To Expect Before, (SCS) Spinal Cord Stimulation
SCS before trial  Click HERE


Complications and Risk
As with any surgery there are always risk involved. Click HERE 

What To Expect During Test 
Click HERE
 
What To Expect After Test
Click HERE

Frequently Asked Question and Answers
Click HERE

Related Features and Products
Click HERE

Related Websites and Resources
Click HERE

Read Patiences Success Stories
Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment